Creative Marketing & Social Media Assistant
Hours: Part-Time, office based (2 days a week) / Opportunity for growth
Salary: £22,000 per year, pro-rata
At Skip50, we are a creative agency waving goodbye to dull visual content and saying hello to hassle-free, flexible solutions, designed for every budget. Our work is
super fun, energetic and personality driven, structured to suit our client’s needs.
We’re looking for new talent to expand our inspired team.
This is a diverse role that will see the successful candidate working on marketing / content projects, alongside some hands-on responsibilities assisting our team on client shoots. Are you a creative individual with a passion for creating exceptional marketing content? Live and breathe current social media trends? Have a thirst for working with a diverse range of businesses and ready to get stuck into any exciting new brief? YES? Then keep reading!
Want to know more?
- Research and write SEO rich content to reach specified audiences / match tone to a brand
- Create and schedule engaging social posts, compelling blogs and newsletters for Skip50 clients
- Select or create striking visuals that fit with digital content
- Create informative social media reports and consistently think of new ways to improve/diversify clients marketing strategy
- Help pack, transport kit & setup on shoot locations
- Assist with setting up lighting / styling / creative support for shoots (technical training will be provided where necessary)
- Liaise with clients on a regular basis and take part in client meetings (where applicable) to discuss project KPI’s and outputs.
- Work alongside the Studio Manager to confirm the progress of projects, manage your workload and meet client deadlines using the company software.
- Work with the Sales and Marketing Manager to collect behind the scenes content for internal use.
- Familiar & extremely competent within Adobe Creative Suite, particularly: Photoshop & Illustrator
- Knowledge & experience in uploading and scheduling content
- Extensive knowledge of key social platforms
- Strong communicator and great project management skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- A problem solver with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Comfortable working independently
- At least 2 years relevant experience is beneficial
Candidates will need to submit a CV and a cover letter to [email protected] Creativity is encouraged, video applications are welcome! Go wild!
Want to be part of the action?
We’re always on the look-out for enthusiastic and motivated people to be part of our award-winning team…
If you think you’d be a great addition to Skip50 but don’t see a relevant role listed, we’d still be happy to hear from you. Send us an email with a copy of your CV and we’ll take a look at it!