Reports To: Sophie Skipper, Managing Director
Hours: Part-time, permanent. 16 hours per week – promising opportunities to increase
Salary: £21,000 per year, pro-rata
The candidate will be a creative, energetic and highly driven individual looking to immerse themselves within a fun and evolving start-up! This role will involve creating engaging and inspiring designs for our commercial clients and on occasion our own marketing purposes. The successful candidate will have direct contact with clients and will be involved in the creative process from start to finish. They will also work closely with our in-house Marketing Manager on client projects and to help further evolve the Skip50 brand/marketing.
It is a highly varied role, with a flexible work environment and opportunities to work within a fast-growing, creative and vibrant business. The successful candidate will join a current team of 4 people and will work primarily from the SSP studio in Colchester Town Centre, however will on occasion be expected to attend client meetings and shoots.
A general day at Skip50 could include:
- Producing print-ready artwork for product brochures, leaflets, magazine advertisements, external signage etc.
- Create PDF artwork for product collateral to be used in online and digital distribution.
- Create graphics for use on social media platforms, such as Facebook or Instagram
- A once-a-month ‘Test Day’ where the team head to a larger studio to practice new skills, test-shoot for brands we admire, discuss future plans/goals for the company and simply have FUN, no client pressure, just pure creativity ALL day!
- Team meetings planning/discussing the future and goals of the business
- Lots of laughs, plenty of podcasts and the occasional dominos lunch!
Closing date for applications is Friday 1st May, 2020
Want to be part of the action?
We’re always on the look-out for enthusiastic and motivated people to be part of our award-winning team…
If you think you’d be a great addition to Skip50 but don’t see a relevant role listed, we’d still be happy to hear from you. Send us an email with a copy of your CV and we’ll take a look at it!